Isnâ€™t that why blogs were created? To allow a two way communication between us bloggers and our readers? Well, Iâ€™ve added the ability to post comments to our blogs. Adding comments to a blog post has many benefits.
An article I wrote for the Alameda Chamber of Commerce Newsletter was published today and I wanted to share the full article and an excerpt about the benefits of blogging for your business.
Blogs are incredibly beneficial in so many ways. Here are a few that really stand out:
- Theyâ€™re personal â€“ In an impersonal world called the internet, itâ€™s refreshing to read the more human aspect.
- Theyâ€™re interactive â€“ Readers can post comments and interact with the blog writer and vice versa.
- Search Engines love blogs â€“ Keyword rich, easy to index and popular.
- Theyâ€™re easy to setup and maintain â€“ You can setup a blog in a matter of minutes and maintain it without knowing HTML code.
- They can increase traffic to your website â€“ If youâ€™re providing valuable information on your blog, theyâ€™ll be a reason for visitors to return and more likely to contact or buy.
Blogs Have Many Uses
Librarians are using blogs to provide updates to their staff and patrons. Project Managers are using blogs to distribute updates to team members. Writers are using blogs to showcase theyâ€™re writing skills to publishers. Blogs can also be used to deliver company news alerts or announce new products or services.
Thereâ€™s no end to the possibilities â€“ only your imagination.
Mike Swartz says, “Check it out”.