I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday.
We have another holiday coming up â€“ New Years. (I canâ€™t believe another year has passed. Time really is our most precious resource). 2004 was an amazing year for us and we want to make 2005 that much better. And what better way than to plan for the coming year.
I wanted to share with you a few of our goals for 2005 or to keep in the holiday spirit – our New Years resolutions for 2005.
- Revisit our Business Plan â€“ A business plan is only good if itâ€™s a working plan.
- Launch Email Newsletter â€“ We want to keep in touch and share our knowledge.
- Redesign MJS Web Solutions website â€“ Itâ€™s so 2004.
And not to leave myself out of the equation, here are a few of my personal goals or New Yearâ€™s resolutions for 2005.
- Spend more time with family and friends â€“ This should be on everyoneâ€™s list.
- Exercise more â€“ No explanation here.
- Volunteer and be more active in our local community â€“ It’s the right thing to do.
What are your plans for 2005?
I hope your New Year is a safe and prosperous one. Hope to see you in it.
Happy New Year!